This Week's Blazing HOT RatesHere are this weeks best rates for annuities. To check for availability call 888-664-6694 and ask for the Blazing HOT Rates for this week
Today's Bonus AnnuityJohn Hancock
5.70% in the first year on deposits of $100k or more
2.70% on years 2 through 6
Call 888-664-6694 for Details on these Hot Rates
Definitions of the Different Types of AnnuitiesImmediate annuities allow you to give the provider a single lump payment and they in turn supply you with regular monthly payments which begin immediately.
With deferred annuities you will pay a sum of money just as you would with the immediate annuity but you don't begin receiving payments until after some years and after you've accumulated some interest on the investment.
Fixed annuities provide a guarantee on the amount of interest you will earn. This interest rate will not change throughout the life of your annuity.
Variable annuities offer no guarantee and your monthly payments will be determined on how well your money performs in the US or global stock markets.
- Annuities Can Provide Security When 401K's and Social Security are Unreliable
Protection against outliving your savings
- Including Fixed Income Annuity in a Retirement Income Portfolio May Increase Long-Term Wealth as Well as Retirement Income Security
Studies on fixed income annuities
- Individual Retirement Annuities
Get the benefits of a traditional IRA with additional benefits
- Life Annuities Supply Income for the Remainder of Your Life
Savings for a relaxing retirement for seniors
- Reverse Annuity Mortgages
Details and rules of reverse mortgages
- Risks Associated with Annuities
Like all investment plans, annuities do carry some risk
- Taking a Loan Out on Your Tax Deferred Annuity
Rules associated with loans against an annuity
- Understanding Types of Annuities
Getting the details right on all the different types of annuities out there can be confusing. There are so many things to keep up with, and it can get bothersome to look through it all.
- Variable Annuities: Mutual Funds with an Insurance Wrapper
Designed to provide a long term, tax deferred savings plan